Re: Masons, Muslims, Templars, Jews, Henry and Dolly.

1.  We're stuck of course in accepting the press accounts as true, something
I don't often do.

2.  I'm not sure what facts were elicited to show how the state (government,
police and state would also seem to be one entity-a demonstration of
hyperbole) but more particularly the church have suppressed any truth.

3.  It's actually not unusual to have the organs not returned to the body
after autopsy.  In this case, this would seem to include the tongue.

4.  Muckraking and living off the unfortunate plight of a grieving family
seems the more likely basis of the story.

Glen Cook who really doesn't want to keep his current place in the standings
of posters.