My Duncan F. Sinclair

My Duncan F. Sinclair was born in Cumberland Co. , NC in 1833 , married Sarah Ann Stuart and had children:  James Alexander, Mary Jane, Margaret Ann,  John Kenneth, Diane Ellen Rebecca, and Sarah Catherine.   Duncan F. Sinclair's mother was Rebecca Fennelson; his father is said to have been born in Scotland.  Since I don't know the father's first name or where in Scotland he was born,  may I have any suggestions you might have to offer.
Julia English-Spicer
ICQ#: 36382019
      Current ICQ status:
( Home Tel#:  828-756-4769