Bashing -

Tim - I do not consider it healthy to bash either. At the moment I am
not at all at ease with American policy. but that does not belong here.
I am reading in other places most posted by those of the Scottish
persuasion. They are for the most part intensely anti-American.  Not
because of Americans, per se, but the US stated desire to attack a
country that is not attacking the US. That is what is unhealthy - the
stated desire to start a war. regards, Sally