Re: Time Zone differences

At 08:35 AM 11/09/02 -0500, John S. Quarterman wrote:
>I have 12 September:
>[...]
>
>Maybe this is a timezone issue; it could easily have been 12 Sep in Europe
>and 11 Sep stateside when the treaty was signed.

I've often thought that with "Man on the Moon" - in Australia we say Neil
Armstrong *walked on it on July 21 1969.  You lot who are up the other
end of the planet would reckon the 20th.  It always struck me as being
quite strange when the event was so huge.  Hopefully we won't get asked
that question at a quiz night when visiting each other's beautiful countries!

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia

*(discounting this week's conspiracy theories that is)