Re: First Cousin Four Times Removed Ivan of Trafalgar add his 2 cents

       Those who only consider 1st Cousins are surely not Genealogists.

       The first cousin once removed, etc. is what stands in a court of law.
(as I understand it)

       You will hear people say that they have not family.  That I can never
understand, unless they know absolutely nothing about their biological
family.

       Best wishes to all,

       Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar

       95 degrees here.  My creek is completely dry.  I never remember that
happening  in my time.  The early soybeans are turning yellow.  The fields
look like fields of yellow flowers.  Usually spectacular.