Sinclairs and King Henry VII

Hello!

       I recently learned that the Sinclairs had something to do with a plot
to try to keep King Henry VII (the father of King Henry VIII) of England from
becoming King of England.  When my husband and I went to England, Scotland
and Wales in 2000, we visited Pembroke Castle in Wales where King Henry VII
was born.  It is a very impressive castle.  Does anyone know anything about
the Sinclairs trying to stop Henry VII from becoming king?
       Thank you.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Alexandria, Virginia