Re: Sinclairs in southwestern Virginia

Dear Steve,

    Thank you very much for your message.  I was looking for a person living
in the Radford area who is a Sinclair who might like to set up a Clan
Sinclair booth at the Radford Highlanders Festival on Saturday October 12,
2002 at Radford University.  It is free for clans to come and set up clan
booths.  That is why I posted my message.  If you should know of anyone who
might like to do this, could you please let me know?

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Virginia Commissioner
Clan Sinclair Association, U.S.A.