Re: Macbeth, Duncan, and Thorfinn first cousins.

>Dear John
>
>Tracing your reference show for Waldren only had the one child St CLAIR,
>AGNES
>Parents:
>Father: St CLAIR, WALDERNE
>It list his death about 1080 AD
>
>Family:
>Spouse:
>De BRUS, ROBERT II
>Death : ABT 1094

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]

Nope; whatever the focus of that set of web pages is, it's not St. Clairs.
It also didn't have spouses for all three of Malcolm II's children.
As mentioned, I consider Burke's more credible for the Scottish royal line.
Too bad Burke's doesn't deal with the Walderne question.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>