St. Clairs in Jackson County, Missouri

I am searching for information of Henry and Sarah
Weaver St. Clair. Henry was born Jan. 13, 1827 in VA.
and Died Jan. 17, 1907 in Grain Valley, Jackson
County, MO. Sarah Weaver was Born July 20, 1833 in VA
and Died Nov. 21, 1921 in Grain Valley, Jackson Co.,
Mo. They married Abt. 1854 in VA and Had the following
children:
Charles Died as infant In VA
Elizabeth born Probly in VA
Charles E. born Aug 9,1858 in VA and died Aug 13, 1932
in Welsh, LA. He married Sarah E.Adams
David P born Sept 1865 in VA.
Carrie L born abt 1870 in MO.
Dora E.  Born March 1872 in MO.

I have some info on all the kids. I am trying to find
Henry's Parents. There is a GOOD chance that Henry St.
Clair's parents are George and Elizabeth Walker
Snodgrass St. Clair.

George and Elizabeth's children that I have found are:
(Not in Age order)
Caroline
Green
Henry
Issac
Mary
Palmer
Robert
Scott
William C
Joseph
There might be more kids

Also I have census records of other St. Clair's in
Jackson Co. Sinabar Township, MO.
Robert, George, JOS, Everette, Sterling, Charles.
If any of these St. Clair's look like you know
anything about them, Please Help.
Thanks For Your Time and Happy Hunting

=====
Have of Great Day XOXOXOX...Kimmyann