Sinclair in Normandie

Sinclair is the best person to give you all the information on Rollo and
St. Clair sur Epte and sur Elle.
I have been to the Holy well and washed my eyes.  All that is left is a
green field and some ruins to one side. I wish my camera had been in
working order, there would have been pictures last winter.
Rollo lies in a tomb under another saint, since his tomb was bombed by
US bombers way back when.  The effigy is there, with a broken off toe
and the sarcophagus repaired, but the bones moved to the other side of
the building.  Somewhere among my things is what Sinclair sent to me
last October.  I will have to pass them along.  Sally