Re: Great Nation

From: "Anderson Whittle" <andwhit@iafrica.com>

>  and thus the world is very fortunate having this great
> nation as it's leader.
>
> Mark

Dear Mark,

Yes, I agree with you that America is a great nation and one to be proud of,
but,  this Australian doesn't see America "As it's leader"  I have great
admiration for the strength and might which makes it the biggest boy on the
block,  but I don't like many things America  does to have that top dog
power. I am not the under dog for any nation, no matter how big  it may be!
Annie