Re: list mechanics

At 10:06 PM 02/07/02 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi Ian,

Hi!

>I didn't think you folk in Western  Australia ever felt cold!

We sure do at the moment.  We even had fog this morning - a fairly
rare occurrence here.

>Do you know what a real Brass Monkey is? My husband told me, after all
>these years of thinking it was a relation of the three wise monkeys.

Well I _thought_ I did, but now I'm not too sure!

All I know is I'm wearing more layers of clothing than is normally socially
acceptable in this neck of the woods!

Cheers,

Ian in the West
practicing early for red nose day
(I haven't seen snow for about 22 years either!)