RE: Sinclairs everywhere but in Roslin

>Sinclair skrev:

  >Dear Stanley

  >This is what Americans baseball fans call a triple play.  We got
Sinclairs
  >all over the place in this potboiler, everywhere but Roslin it seems.

Oh... well...... just found this.... don't know if it's of any help but
here you are...

  "The name of Sinclair, which is originally from the family
  of Saint Clare, in France, has been very eminent in Scotland.
  Sir William Sinclair, in the reign of Alexander I., obtained
  several lands from that king, as the barony of Rosslyn, in
  Mid-Lothian."

Source: Debretts Peerage-Scotlands&Ireland 1825

Regards
Lena