Re: Bad company ;-)

Dear Joe,

The success or failure of any man or nation depends entirely on the depth of
commitment to it's principals. My political philosophy is simple I "hold
these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they
are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among
these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these
rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers
from the consent of the governed" I believe in "freedom -- for that alone,
which no honest man gives up but with life itself"

I belive passionnately "No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned,...or in any
other way destroyed...except by the lawful judgment of his peers, or by the
law of the land. To no one will we sell, to none will we deny or delay,
right or justice."

I belive the "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be
suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety
may require it. No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed."

I have a dream that "The right of the people to be secure in their persons,
houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures,
shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to
be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in
cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual
service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for
the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be
compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be
deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor
shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Sinclair