discussion on other than family history

To any who say that political discussion is off topic - you are right. I
am equally guilty of such things. We had a good discussion on Geneva
Convention some time ago and I was fully engaged in that.  By the time
it wound down, there was a general consensus that maybe it didn't belong
where we had discussed it.  To those who would like to continue the
discussion, may I put forward an idea - our emails are visible, let us
group together those emails and send out thoughts to those who wish to
continue.  All in favor - my email is at the top. Sally