Re: abuse post carlerbas@hotmail.com erbas60@hotmail.com

Well, the blocked senders rule is easy - Let's assume Outlook Express for
XP:

Tools
Message Rules
Blocked senders List
Add
You then have the option of blocking specific email addresses, or an entire
domain (e.g. hotmail .com)

For more specific rules:

Tools
Message Rules
New
Look at the laundry list of possible rule options
Check the one that makes sense in your case
In the middle section you define what you want Outlook to do with messages
that meet this criteria - check your choice
If you look at the bottom, there is usually a highlighted or hyperlink
option for the option you chose - click on the hyperlink and indicate your
choices

Tell me what you would LIKE to do, and I'll see if I can help you setup the
specific rule.  You can email me privately if you like at pamsinc@yahoo.com

Pam