Rex Deus

Earlier, srstclair@alltel.net wrote:

> Dear Sinclair,
>
> According to Rex Deus, by Tim Wallace Murphy, Marilyn Hopkins and Graham
> Simmans, Prince Michael related to Tim his story. I suggest getting with Tim
> on this to get his reaction, or read the book.
>
> Stan

This is a total misconception.

Michael of Albany is NOT the informant called Michael who provided the
original information upon which the Rex Deus hypothesis was based. They are
two seperate and distinct people who, to the best of my knowledge and
information, have never met or corrresponded in any way. They do not even live
in the same country.

Best wishes

Tim

--