Wanda's quetion about list members interested in genealogy

Hi- Although I have not been able to be as active in my genealogy research as I'd like, that will soon change and I am interested in the Sinclairs from Islay where my great great grandfather Donald Sinclair with his wife Marion or Sarah lived with their 7 sons and 1 daughter until 1854 when they emigrated to Ontario. All the sons continued on there- the daughter moved on to Vancouver. I am sure I am related to Toni Sinclair over in Islay, and we will find that link someday.
Connie Sinclair