Re: Tartan Day Parade in New York City on Saturday April 6, 2002

      Dear Cousins,

       Thanks, to the Sinclairs who represented our Great Sinclair Family and
The Prince Henry in the N.Y.C. Tartan Day Parade.  Your  service is greatly
appreciated.  I hope someone got some pictures for the Newsletter.

       Thanks, too, to those who attended and represented the Sinclairs at
the Scottish Tenors Concert and took part in the special presentations to the
National Geographic Society.  That was another great honor for our family.
Hopefully, there are pictures from this event.

       Most sincerely and gratefully,     Ivan of Trafalgar   USA