SINCLAIR marriages

Is anyone aware of marriages of SINCLAIRs to UPHAM or KETCHAM families?

The SINCLAIRs (Elizabeth and Mary) would be descendants of:

John William SINCLAIR
Caithness, Scotland, Mar. 1776
Hillsdale Co., MI, 5-30-1849
m. 1803 Lanark, Scotland
Mary GRAHAM
Lancastershire, England, 7-21-1781
Whitestown, NY, 1867

My cousin F. Sinclair OSWALD (we are both descended from John William
SINCLAIR, but through different lines) is writing a SINCLAIR genealogy and
hopes to find more on the above two families.  Following are data he gave me
about each family he hopes to find:

Elizabeth SINCLAIR - Noel M. ADAMS, Sr.

Agnes - james p ketcham

Ketcham, Frank D. - eliza tuthill b. 1871  KY

tuthill            agnes k            dixwell

1894              1896               1899

Hiram Upham m. Delphia Nash

Mary sinclair b 1842-3 d 1883

m.

Wm W Upham

Frank b. 10/1864        Ralph S. b. 4/16/1872        William

m.

Elmira b ~ 1871 PA

Helen H.  b 1896 Montana

(In 1920, Frank Upham and Elmira were in Libby, Lincoln co, MT)

 Thanks!

Adrian Sinclair Balch