FW: Calling all Clansmen and Clanswomen

Just an FYI if any one is interested.
	Dana

		-----Original Message-----
	From:	Robert D Green [SMTP:rdsg@compuserve.com]
<mailto:[SMTP:rdsg@compuserve.com]>
	Sent:	Saturday, March 30, 2002 10:20 PM
	To:	Kyler, Dana; 'Robert D Green'
	Subject:	RE: Calling all Clansmen and Clanswomen

	Dear Dana

	Are you aware that the clan Sinclair is marching in this Saturday's,
April 6 tartan day parade in New York City?  We will be marching to raise
awareness of Prince Henry's Voyage.   Sean Connery and Mayor Guillani will
be leading the tartan day parade celebration with 10,000 pipers! That is
more than ever assembled any where in history. If you can come to NYC and
march with us please join us.  If you can come let me know and I will tell
you were we are assembing at noon time. The parade is from 2:00  to 4:00 pm.
Its a three hour ride north for us. I will be bring the model of the 1400
century Scottish bark.   Please let the others with whom you maintain
correspondence know that they are welcome to march with us at this event.
Hope to see you there.  Even if you are not a Sinclair,  anyone with as keen
an interest as you are a Sinclair at heart.  A Sinclair is a lover of
freedom, justice,  knowledge, and faith.  Those qualities coupled with
tenacity makes us achievers of what others simply dream of.
	Bob Sinclair Green