Patrick Henry

Today in 1775 AD a 29 year old  man stood  at St. John’s Church in Richmond
Virginia and uttered these words “

"........ Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the
price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course
others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

Patrick Henry is remembered as the ‘Voice of a Revolution’ He was the son of
John Henry, a Scot who had been educated at King’s College Aberdeen
University on a bursary

It is important to remember the Henry opposed the ratification of the
American Constitution.  It contained no Bill of Rights.

Today, my country, the former American colonial master supports, almost with
out reservations, America’s current undeclared war.

Voices of unrest are heard not only in Europe but also in America over the
methods of the undeclared war.

America is a country of Law.  Stand strong in your own values.

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others”. Thomas Jefferson

Patrick Henry’s wife was the great great grand daughter of William Winston
and Sarah Sinclairb b.1603 AD Caithness, Scotland.

Sinclair