RE: twins

Dear Judy,
Did you lose both babies or just the suspected twin?  I am interested as we
had twin Grandsons,and the elder died from a bacterial infection 12 hours
after birth. We have often wondered how the survivor feels without his twin
(at 5 he is a bit young to ask) and I wonder if you have a survivor,if he
or she is aware of that loss.
Jean