Sinclair - Swan River, Manitoba

To the Sinclairs in Swan River, Manitoba

To-night in Rexdale, Toronto, Ontario, Canada there was a candidate meeting for the Public School Trustee election.  One of the candidate's was Bruce Sinclair, who was mayor of Etobicoke for  about 10 years.

Before the meeting, I finally got around to finding out where his family came from.  He told me Swan River, Manitoba & that his cousin Ken Sinclair was researching their family.

When I got home, I got on the internet and check on google.com and found the following website with Bruce Sinclair's family:

http://www.homesteaders.ca/aqwn03.htm

My question is have you ever got pass Alexander Lachlan Sinclair who was born 9 Apr 1855 at Point Fortune, Quebec?

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario
Clan Genealogist
Clan Sinclair of Canada

Still paying $22.95 a month for unlimited dial-up? Get 3webXS, only $9.95 a month!!!
Switch & Save at http://www.Get3web.com/?mkidæt001