Re[2]: with the noble exceptions of UniversityRe[2]: The Henry Voyage

Hello,

> Dear Doug Weller,

> A full reply will follow when I have time. In the meantime may I suggest a
> good reference library  for research rather than the net - almost always a
> poor source of flawed and unedited, usually inaccurate information with the
> noble exceptions of University and other reputable educational sites.

It's like the curate's egg.  But there is also a lot of information
about companies, and I was a bit surprised not to find the company you mentioned on the net.
My comments on Professor De Bethune's research areas came from the
Newport History Journal and were probably provided by him.

Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org