From: Karen Matheson <kjmath@austin.rr.com>
To: Sinclair List <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Date: Monday, 4 March 2002 1:32
Subject: John Sinclair of Argyll, Scotland

I am interested in the Sinclairs who lived in Argyll, Scotland. I am looking
particularly at John Sinclair, a mariner out of Greenock, who married
Ann/Agnes Mains of Row of Ardintenny on 5 Feb 1778 in Dunoon & Kilmun
parish. Two sons were born to this couple: (1) Archibald born 19 May 1780 in
Ardintenny and (2) John born 26 Jan 1783 in Ardintenny. Ann Mains Sinclair's