Re: Romney

I seem to remember that when Big George ran for Pres. there was a flap about his underwear being embroideried with Morman adages some of which were said to be racist. I have no firsthand knowledge of this as I was not that close  to him nor did I want to be. I think the age of the BYU team players may be the oldest but I am sure they are not the oldest team as it is a fairly young university compared to those on the East Coast and throughout hte rest of the country. Before it starts I refuse to be accused of Mormn Bashing as we seem to be so P.C. that it takes very little to start a donnybrook about nil. Best to all of you, Charlotte Gellis