Re: For Glen Cook, demise of the Templars???

 srstclair@alltel.net writes:

> I believe that they stayed in touch, much like each
> diocese or parish within the Church, and that through perseverance their
> ideals srayed alive until they could be reunited.

What evidence do you have of this?  How did they stay in touch?  How was it
that parishes stayed in touch with each other (wasn't it usually through a
superior and not directly unless contiguous)?  How long did this take?  Why
didn't they all die off?  Any details about this reunification?

glen Cook