Re: For Glen Cook, demise of the Templars???

Dear Joe,

The fact that the Catholic Encyclopaedia is 'rehashing the facts'i.e.
putting the modern church's gloss overembarassing episodes in its own
history, is precisely the point I have been making. Any propaganda statement
is precisely that and its use as a source is solely to establish what the
publishers want others to believe. As such any evidential quality it may
have therefore has to carry a negative weighting. You have just formulated
in your own words the points I have been raising in the recent posts.

Best wishes

Tim