Re: For Glen Cook, demise of the Templars???

The URL is: http://www.ordotempli.org/

Thank you

GUY BOULIANNE
Canada

------------------------
THIRD MILLENIUM GALLERY
C.P. 1370, Succ. Desjardins
Montreal (Quebec)
H5B 1H3
Canada

WEB: http://stop.to/ThirdMilleniumGallery
FAX: 1(781) 685-1450 #1050

Augmentez le nombre de vos visiteurs grace a TRAFFIC POWER:
http://user.netomia.com/trafficpower/index.html

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com