Death of John Archie St. Clair

I thought it may be of interest to those on the list like Jean, Timberly, Steve, & John, who descended from Alexander Sinkler to know of the death yesterday, 1 February 2002 of my uncle, John Archie St. Clair. He was the last of the children of Archie Morris and Lula Graham St. Clair. He was a World War II vet, having served in Germany, and a retired employee of Coca Cola. He passed away at his Home in Lafayettte, Montgomery County, Virginia after coming home from the hospital. He is survived by his spouse, Toy Earley St. Clair, two daughters, and two grandchildren. He was 84.

Rhonda and I will be going up for the funeral

Stan