Re: The 14 Points - No 3

My wife says I'm going to split my ribs open shortly
chortling at Tim's rebukes, so I have decided to
unsubscribe from the List. I reckon Tim's final
sentence was composed in front of a mirror.

May you one day find the Holy Grail.  I'm off to make
Winnie and  myself a nice pot of bedtime Helly Gruel
(which, for our transatlantic and other friends ,is a
guid Scots term for 'Weekend Porridge'!)

Fondest regards to you all

Henry

--- Tim Wallace-Murphy
<tim@templartim.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> It is wondrful to observe that Henry Root's is
> keeping up with the level of
> comment he has already clearly established in
> previous communications -
> namely simple abuse.
>
> Henry Root is such a genius, he now places himself
> above Mercator in his
> knowledge of geography. The modesty of this man is
> only exceeded by his
> intellect!

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]

http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html