From: <DSinc39156@aol.com>
To: <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Announcement

> Most of us only know each other on-line. We are like brothers and sisters.
We like each other, then hate each other. We complain, then we console. I
have had the pleasure to meet Laurel in person. We agreed via E-mail to meet
at a resturant with our families in tow, just in case that the other person
on the other end of the line was some kind of nut. Laurel is a very pretty