Re: Read your To: line, please

Dear John, I think your reply to an honest mistake on my part was just a bit
testy.  I know that this is a publilc list and try to be careful not only of
private information but also of the sensiblities of the StClair tempers. What
is the Scots expression for "getting one's Irish up"?  We really do need it
in this family. I admit to the need to be at the front of the line tto sign
up for the premission to use whatever it is.  Fondly, and wishing all a very
happy new year no matter what side of the fence you are on, Charlotte Gellis