Re: St. Clairs/ W.Va./Jean Grigsby

Dear Jean, Yes, the message was meant for you.  We not only have a new house
but also a new computer and I have yet to transfer all the old e-mail
addresses over so I used the family line. I'm not sure how Lillian feels
about lots of mail pouring in but I know she doesn't hear well and the phone
is a real hassle for her to deal with. Do you know how her section of the
family history is coming along?  I must get this house straight and be free
to visit and do the many family related things I really want to be doing.
Best always, Charlotte