Re: John Walker

>When I first read the subject line of this one, I had hoped you meant Johnny W
>alker, and we'd be discussing the merits of malts. I just broke the seal on a
>bottle of Highland Park last weekend.

Oh, now this is too low.  You have appropriated my favorite Scotch to your
nefarious ends.  (What are your nefarious ends, anyway?)

> Old Pulteney has a family presence with
>Fred Sinclair in charge. Anyway, if poor Mr. Walker gets Johnny Cochran as his
> attourney, he can use the catch phrase; If the turbin don't fit, you must aqu
>it.
>
>Nice dig.

Do you use turbines in your digs?

The state of Texas insists on sending archaeologists out here to the
cow pasture before building a highway through a corner of it.
With your digging turbine, they could check real quick to see if
Prince or Jarl Henry was here.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>