St. Clairs

There may be some lurkers on this list that might be waiting to find a
connection.  Thought I would mention a group of St. Clairs I am looking for.

John Sinkler/Sinclear/St. Clair b. 1763 Gilmanton, NH had 12 children. It
was during this time that the family changed their name to St. Clair under
advice of General Arthur St. Clair to either John or one of his cousins.
By 1802 he and family were in Erie Co., PA.  and by 1830 Geauga Co., OH.
Eventually 4 of his children, Leonard, Joshua, Abigail (m. William
Cosper/Casper) and Joseph moved on to Wisconsin.
    Leonard m. ? and 2nd Sarah St. John and raised their children: Susan,
James, Margaret, Orin, Lavinia, Helen, Ignatius/Augustus?, and Charles
Marvin in Waupaca Co. Wisconsin

Joshua m. widow Rhoda Mory/Morry McClellan and were  in OH 1822-1831 then
Crawford Co., PA 1832-1844 and then various places in WI until settling in
Juneau Co. around 1858.   I have most of his descendants.

Joseph married ? and then second Eliza Janes and had Sylvester Clark 1850 OH
or IA, Ellen/Eleanor and Sarah Jenette "Nettie".  Lived in Sauk and Juneau
Counties, WI.

Abigail St. Clair Cosper/Casper b. 1798 Danville, VT (looks like Cooper on
census) left Vernango Co., PA after 1850.  Children: Sarah, William,
Charles, Samuel, Silas, Rebecca, Jacob, Erastus, Alvira and Phoebe.   Some
of these kids married their cousins above.

Laurel