Where are thay now

Your message, which will be sent to everyone
on the list sinclair@mids.org.
*Remember: you must join the list before you can post.*
I am from Thurso,I emigrated too Australia in 1964 lived in
Brisbane for 7yrs then moved to Blackwater in central Qld.
I've retired now so bought myself a computer I never knew
it could be such fun and the things im learning about the
Sinclairs is great.Once I learn how to use it better i'll
be happy visiting you web at the moment i'm just learning,
and get lost a bit
          Fond Regards to all the Sinclairs on the web.
                         Robin Sinclair