Re: Posting my line

Dear Stan;
It is great to find such a close realitive on the list we visited with our
Aunt last night and told her about you and she shared some of her memories
of your parents with us. We are leaving to go to Illinois and Michigan for
Christmas but please bear with us, we will right to you as soon as we get
back with our family line. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Your St. Clair cousins, John and Amelia St. Clair