Posting my line

I have just joined the Discussion List and count it a privilege. I am a descendent of Alexander Sinkler, and my line is as follows, starting with my parents. Marvin Woodrow St. Clair and wife, Trula G. Vinson; Archie Morris St. Clair and wife, Lula Gay Graham; John Meddow St. Clair and wife, Sally Bell Walters; William Pattison St. Clair and wife, Sara Jane Lee; William S. St. Clair and wife, Elizabeth "Betsy" Adkerson, Robert St. Clair, Jr. and wife Lucinda "Lucy" Patterson, Robert Sinkler/ St. Clair and wife Ruth; Weyman Sinkler and wife, Unknown Shirley, Alexander Sinkler and wife Mary? I would be interested in hearing from any descendant of Alexander to share information, though I am a business owner, and will not be able to participate on a daily basis.
Thanks for allowing me to be a member of the group.
Stan St. Clair <sjstclair@alltel.net> Blairsville, GA, USA