Virus that ---------------virus

Sally,
      I have had 10 different virus's quarantined by my Norton Virus check,
and a recent one contained information from an e-mail sent to me 18 months
back indicated in the subject line and it has also repeated the message 4
times.   From what I can gather this virus W32Badtrans.Bmm enters the
address book and sends mail to all names, with no content just an
attachment. One of my mails was from Neil Sinclair and it went straight into
quarantine, and declared unrepairable.Neil was probably not aware that a
mail had been sent because it sends while you are on line.
Trust the New Zealand one was not from me.
                                                                Roy