Re: A passel of thinkers

Thank God Sinclair's share one other trait, guilt and yet compassion. But
truly thanks. This last stupidity did hit the news and did close my host
primus Canada, so none of us were alone, and what sad is that it was a new
variation on an older contaminant.

Again keeping with the Sinclair list rules, not to speak on things vile and
contemptuous, on bended knee like knights of old, thank you Mel, William,
John, Sally and Frank and James and Rory, and John McIntyre, and friends
all; ( Neil was last seen climbing St Joseph's Oratory on his knees and
lighting candles to the Saint of Computers and things electronic and praying
' I do not send blank attachments, I do not send blank attachments!)