Re: Bin Laden

Dear Sinclair:

Looks like your thoughts are well on their way to becoming as popular as mine
have become on the list, although yours would seem to have inspired quite
considerably more "on-list" comment than my own.  Please tell me your secret?

One man's heart does not always speak in the same language as his mind.  The
tongue is such a fickle and mercenary thing.  It is used to say first one
thing, for the heart, then another, for the mind, and is sometimes used by both
to say absolutely nothing at all--as I've recently noticed!

Perhaps we are asked to consider the possibility that ALL men were NOT created
equal, or that the sentiments expressed in the USA's most treasured documents
only apply to those born within the union's national boundaries--or spheres of
influence?

I will ask my heart for an answer to that question, and then I will ask my
mind.  And then I will count to ten ... and then I will count to ten, again
...  and maybe again and again and again and again ...  until I most likely
will have waited too long!

Turns out I'm sorry about that last paragraph, but I won't delete it!  Unlike
many others, I have never been one to act on a knee-jerk reaction ...  They are
so often wrong -- or at least little-considered.

Hang In There to You or Anyone with "Ears to Hear",

Jeff