Ode to America message from rob cohn

Hi everyone, I'm off list for awhile...but in September Sally Spangler
posted an editorial from a Romanian Newspaper that spoke eloquently about
America...I liked what it said about music but there was no source given for
the document, and I can't use unattributed material for my work...
For those who are interested, Susan Marsh has found the source,
Thanks for sending it Sally, apparently it went everywhere, but the Sinclair
list was the only place I ever saw it,

http://www.expres.ro/evz/editorial_en.html

	be well,
		rob cohn