William Sloane Coffin, who was accused of encouraging draft evasion, and
represented the Boston School Committee in its battle against mandatory
busing.

Died: Westwood, Mass., March 10, 2001

He was related to Nixon's wife both were descendants of James Wickenden (b.
bef. 1738) in the Channel Islands.  He was also distantly related to Charles
W. Colson  You can find a lot of  info in from Public NewsRoom: Public
Newsroom: James St. Clair Remembered and St. Clair, James D [ and others].
An analysis of the Constitutional standard for presidential impeachment.
Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office. 1974.

Sinclair

Ref "James St. Clair." Infoplease.com.
© 2001 Learning Network.
22 Nov. 2001 <http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0880440.html>.