Stone Mt. Games Photos

Greetings!
I have posted photos of the Stone Mt. Highland Games and Scottish
Festival.  The photos are also for immediate family and friends
to view, so please excuse the number of "Mel Sinclair Clan"
photos.  I reduced the size of the photos so that they will load
more quickly.

Go to the site below and view the thumbnails.  Click on the first
photo to see a larger image, then click on the "right arrow" to
move through the photos.  The album includes our Chief, cousins,
events, and tents.  Captions are written for the photos.

If anyone has other photos of the Games to post, I'll be glad to
add them to the site.  If anyone wants one of the photos, let me
know and I'll e-mail a better quality photo.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=43357&a=13916189&f=0

There are 50 photos in total.

Aye,
Mel