Prince Henry Sinclair

Hi!

    In the Scottish Banner Newspaper for October 2001 (Page 10), there is a
review of the book The Mark of the Scots by Duncan A. Bruce.  He is a
Scotsman who resides in New York City.  In this book and his most recent book
The Scottish 100 (both of which I own and have enjoyed reading) there are
chapters about Prince Henry Sinclair.
    Mr. Bruce and his wife visited the Clan Sinclair booth I set up at the
National Tartan Day Celebration in Washington, D.C. on April 8, 2001.  They
were very friendly.  I enjoyed meeting them very much.
    I wanted to inform everyone about these two books in case they would like
to read more about Prince Henry Sinclair.  On Page 11 of the newspaper it is
stated that both of these books may be purchased from ScotVision, telephone
number
1-800-729-8671.

Sincerely,

Susan Grady