Re: Charles Patton

>Dear All,

A new loss to add to our Calendar. Charles Patton, husband of Winifred
Jessie Sinclair (dec) died at 11.30 pm Australian Eastern standard time
16/10/01.,aged 98. He was born in Edinburgh and came to Australia between
the wars. An engineer by training and very gifted with his hands. He was
still driving his car (licensed to drive to 104) at 96. Not much vision nor
hearing but proud and independent.
  On behalf of Clan Sinclair Australia , the Committee  wishes to send
their  sympathy to his family, Craig Sinclair Patton, Jean
Elizabeth  Sharp, Duncan Patton and their partners and families. His eldest
daughter Margaret Patton Trask died many years ago.