RE: response to terrorism;

>But do you think the answer is simply plan A, plan B or plan C?
>It is an intrinsically difficult problem.
>My mind is not qualified to suggest an answer.

>Regards
>Bruce

Bruce, if you are responding to me, I don't understand your comment above.
I haven't followed this thread.  I responded to the email from Steve &
Connie Sinclair - Cordis (ref. MLK quote).  I don't think that the answer is
"simply" anything ... I appreciate the complexity of the situation and
believe that the mission is going in the right direction at this time.

Otherwise, I appreciate your well thought out response.  Have a great
weekend!

Regards,
Mel

“For it is not glory, it is not riches, neither
is it honour, but it is freedom alone that we
fight and contend for, which no honest man will
lose but with his life.” Declaration of
Arbroath, 6 April 1320