sending letters to military

Hi...I just thought I would share with you this information that our local television station is promoting here in Wisconsin...I would also like to hear from anyone else in any other country and/or state who has the same type of information for their military personnel  or their area, so that we can write to them also since they are in this with us.  I will be writing letters and sending them on just to give them thanks and knowledge that we appreciate their protecting the world and that I am praying for their safety.

Jennie....

FOX 6 viewers are invited to send letters to people who serve in the military. The USO will pass them on to active duty members. You can NOT send packages. Letters should be sent to:
FOX 6 - USO, "ANY SERVICE MEMBER"
750 NORTH LINCOLN MEMORIAL DRIVE
SUITE 303
MILWAUKEE,WISCONSIN 53202